Book Title: Kaplan GMAT Math Workbook (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Related BooksKaplan's GMAT Math Workbook is designed to help you build a strong foundation in the essential math skills you'll need for the GMAT. Focused review, practice questions, and test-taking strategies will help you master the material and face the test with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that GMAT Math Workbook
offers all the review you need to excel on the test that we guarantee it: After studying with this book, you'll score higher on the Quantitative section of the GMAT—or you'll get your money back
- In-depth review of the essential concepts: arithmetic, algebra, and geometry
- Practice questions for all concepts and question types, with detailed answer explanations
- Test-taking strategies for every question type to help you tackle the test efficiently
- Strategy sheet with important formulas and tips
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.